Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Tree Classics: Kennedy Fir Narrow Christmas Tree

*Disclosure: Tree Classics Sponsored the item on this post.  All views and opinions expressed are my honest 100% opinion.
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
I’m excited to have a Tree Classics Christmas Tree this year to review, it is their Kennedy Fir Narrow Christmas Tree. When Tree Classics asked if I would consider reviewing their Kennedy Fir Narrow Tree, I was thrilled to do so.  I was not sure what to expect, but I did know that the tree was going to be pre-lit. I also wanted to know if it was going to be of good quality, and it is.

The Kennedy Fir Narrow Christmas tree is beautifully designed with a combination of life-like, real feel (PE) tips on the outside and PVC needles in the inside that give it a lush appearance of a genuine tree. The branches slightly descend to create a lovely scene that draws everyone together to view the glowing lights that create a starlit effect. The tree I received measures 7 1/2 feet tall and 42 inches in width. It features a light connection for each section toward the middle of the tree. It has bright green real feel foliage and hinged branches for easy setup. The tree comes with a sturdy metal stand with extra bulbs and fuses. Tree Classics also offers Color Changing LED lights on their trees.
unboxing tree
unboxing chrismas tree
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com

Tree Classics was very prompt in their delivery. When the box arrived, it looked sturdy and was in good condition. I opened the box and the tree was wrapped in bubble wrap to protect the bulbs during shipment. The tree arrived in three sections, the top, the middle, and the bottom and included the stand. It was very easy to assemble because it is narrow and the lights may be plugged inside by the trunk. I was pretty skeptical about having a pre-lit tree considering that I’ve had one many years ago and once they burned out, that was it. But according to Tree Classics description page, if one light goes off, the rest remain lit. The cord includes an on and off switch located toward the bottom. The tree arrived with plenty of extra bulbs and fuses if replacements are needed.  I was unsure of the diameter of the tree since I have never had a narrow tree before, but for the space I needed, the tree is a perfect size. I love the width! As I continued fluffing the tree, I was not sure how I felt about the PVC needles in the inside but to my convenience, since the needles are flexible, they served well for holding the decorative ribbon in place and make the tree look full. The PE tips have a realistic look and feel that hide the PVC branches. In the past, I have had real trees, so the fact that the tips of this tree are realistic is wonderful. I love that there are no needles on the floor and that I do not have to water it. The only thing missing would be the fragrance of a real tree, but a scented stick from my Young Living collection does the trick.
Tree Classics

It was easy to decorate, I used simple snowflakes, glass ornaments, white branches, mesh ribbon and a few handmade ornaments.
This tree is perfect for small spaces, and for those who do not want to deal with the mess of a real tree but want to keep the look as realistic as possible. This tree works well for those who may want more than one tree, perhaps for a dining room, bedroom, office or playroom where space may be limited. It is perfect for people in apartments or those lacking storage space, this tree will not take up as much storage as a larger tree would. It is the perfect space saver.
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com

This year the tree turned out just perfect for this space. It looks gorgeous and it is so pretty from the outside by the window. I personally love this tree and all its conveniences. I am pleased with my Kennedy Fir Narrow Tree. Thank you, Tree Classics. Tree Classics is an extraordinary company with great customer service. I recommend their trees for your Christmas Holiday!






Pin It button on image hover